July 19, 2010

Monday Monday (picture slide show heavy)

Wow! It is so wonderful hearing from all of you wonderful ladies, friends and parents commenting on my Show Us Your Life Post. I am praying for you and hope Preston wants to talk to someone, someone who commented, and maybe that is what God has planned. I hope to contact each of you this week. God is good, ladies, He is super good!



In the meantime, there is a lot of catching up to do! Have I told you Justin and I are coming up on our 5th wedding anniversary in September?! ?! When we said ‘I do” never would I have thought five years would be so quick, fast and furious. I am so in love with Justin and so thankful for what God is doing in his heart. He has a big decision to make this week, before Sunday morning, and let us all support him in prayer. I don’t want to say what it is, just something major, and want to surprise you all when he takes those steps. Never be afraid of the change God brings, never. Just go, trusting His goodness and love.



Speaking of GO, five years ago, I went. A month and a half before our wedding, two weeks out of our already short five month engagement, a month and a half into my new job I had fought to have, I went to Taiwan. Two days of travel, 25 hours straight on the largest airplane I had ever seen, crossing over Alaska, soaring above hours and hours of water, and landing in a place I love. It has taken the better part of five years to understand and have rest at all that happened in two weeks. My mind and heart have taken drop by drop to absorb the people, the conversations, the sights, the sounds, the sense of leaving yet part of my heart is still in Taiwan. There are the two sisters Brenda and I met who had never heard Jesus’ name, the woman in the temple who we laid hands on and prayed for her, the girls and guys from the PE College, Shirley, Mindy, the group of wonderful girls from our church who are now all grown up, Mark, and especially Glennda (whoop!). I went to a Texas A&M sister school, and Glennda, and official Aggie, told me that when I married Justin I would then be a Maggie. And, a Maggie I am! In going, I cannot tell you how God worked to open the doors for me to go. Let’s just say I have not flown outside of Texas since, and the thought of being on an airplane for more than an hour just makes me cry in fear. In the back of my heart, I know I would get on one of those silly airplanes for Him, anyway. This is what I do know about that trip – the lady in the temple, I just know you and I will meet and fully understand each other right inside heaven’s gates; Agnus – I am praying for you; Shirley – I love you and pray you believe in Christ; the hair salon down the street from the condo – I pray for you everyday I brush my hair with the brush I bought from you and ask for God to win you over to Himself; Glennda – I hope to see you again someday.

Pray for the work in Taichung right now, every moment.




Jacob and Kaitlyn are just so big now! Since you have not been here to share our every day with us, take a stroll through my photos and have a wonderful day!!!




No comments: